Our youth outreach workers provide support and services by connecting with youth in the community, including at schools, coffee shops, our Parkgate skate park, and other local places.
How can Youth Outreach Workers support you?
- Advocate for you and help you build a strong supportive network
- Provide support for issues with friends or other relationships
- Help you with family problems
- Connect you with community programs and events
- Teach you life skills
- Lead groups and discussions about mental wellness, relationships, substance use, sexual health, and other youth related topics.
- Empower you to achieve your goals
If you are a youth and you feel that you need support for mental wellness, or are looking for volunteer opportunities or other resources, contact one of the youth outreach workers below:
Youth Services Supervisor: Dale Cheyne (he/him)
dcheyne [at] parkgatesociety [dot] ca
Youth Centre Coordinator: Natasha (she/her)
nrivard-morton [at] parkgatesociety [dot] ca
Youth Outreach Worker: Molly (she/her)
mdobie [at] parkgatesociety [dot] ca
Youth Outreach Partners
We work with a variety of North Shore youth agencies, including:
North Shore Youth Services Directory
North Shore Neighbourhood House
North Vancouver Boys and Girls Club
Volunteer with us
Are you looking for a way to connect with our community? We are looking for volunteers of all ages who want to share their passion and skills with us and help to make our community a special place.
Contact our Volunteer Coordinator to learn more.
Support Parkgate Society
Parkgate Society relies on donations of any amount from community members just like you.
Your support helps ensure Parkgate Society continues to provide community services to our friends and neighbours on the North Shore.